Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Why do Guyz like sucking Tits?

Posted by Acts

A question from a girl-  "whenever we indulge in foreplay my bf likes to suck my boobs a lot... why is it so??? i too like it...we both njoy a lot....... do boys get more attracted to it??? do boys get pleasure from doing so???"

A lot of men have what's called an oral fixation. Well, not just men. The mouth can be a sex organ. It's not the same as genitals, of course, but it can feel really good to have something in your mouth. Some people satisfy this fixation with food, smoking, lollipops, etc. It is also gratifying to see your partner's reaction to your action. So, if he licks or sucks on your nipples and you react as if it really pleases you, then he will want to do it more. It feels good to please your partner.

It gives women immense pleasure, and the mere sight of a women flexing in full bliss gives a sense of satisfaction and excitement to men. If you have no great interest in sucking breasts but your wife loves it, for her benefit and to get your reward in other ways it is always nice to play with the tits.

Here are some comments made by men:

What else do you want us to do with them ?!!

Some of us do it to arouse our partner. Its a sensitive area and if you are not enjoying it then help him to make it enjoyable for both of you.

Never really thought that much about it. I like to kiss them, and lick and play, etc, but to get down serious about sucking them? Hmm, never really crosses my mind. Unless it really does something for the woman I'm with, it's not that big a deal.

I cant say what it is. I think the fact that by sucking them it makes them hard and it makes it a bigger turn on.

I think the sucking is probably some biological thing from our childhood. 

What they do get out of it is the reaction a woman gives after and while her breasts are being suckled, it is those feminine moans, mews or whimpers of pleasure that turn on a man, also her flushed cheeks, glazed eyes and oozing slippery labia .....

I'd rather flicker my tongue around the edges and then lightly circle lightly with your tongue then gently run my finger around her breast, pressing lightly, around and around and lick, and squish gently. Then on the other breast you work them both at the same time ect.....
Did I get off the question?

What do girls say?

Because men never grow up and want to suckle???

I don't know... my bf likes it too (I'm guilty of liking it too ^_^) and he just says he likes the way it feels for me and him.
I've also heard it has to do something with bonding and to make sure the females nipples are good enough for the babies he'll have with her.. like animal instinct or something. Weird huh?

I think it reminds them of when they were babies and they sucked on their momma's breasts . . lol.

haha! well i have small boobs but my boyfriend does the same thing. like sometimes i feel like he's trying to nurse down there.. its kinda wierd but i guess its just a guy thing.. it could be a whole lot worse so i just let him suck away.. lol

Conclusion:

Its just natural instinct for boys to like sucking on nipples. No one knows for sure why but if both women and men like it then keep doing it!!!! it isnt hurting anybody!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment