Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Sunday, April 19, 2009

Do girls like Blowjob?

Posted by Acts

I love sucking my husband’s penis for the pleasure it give him and through his pleasure it pleasures me. I like to start when he is soft and feel him get aroused and grow hard. Then I love the feeling of his body growing stiff as he is about to cum. I almost always let him cum in my mouth; I wish I could change the taste though.

well some girls dont like it and others do because it gives the guys pleasure and then they will get pleasure out of doing it

sucking dick is probably my favorite thing to do.
suspect women enjoy giving head about as much as men like eating pussy. Some love it, some hate it, and others do it as a kind gesture.
It reminds me of a recent conversation I had with some close friends. We were arguing which is the bigger favor - or rather, which is more unpleasant. The girls in the group all agreed that sucking cock must be worse than munching carpet (not that they’d know - some of the girls never ate a girl out before). They assumed that based on the taste of funky spooge, cocksucking is probably the bigger task.
Tell your partner what you want, or how much you really like what they're doing, or something else you'd love for them to do if you need to distract them from an action that isn't working for you. Look each other in the eye (well, as much as you can from that angle without giving yourself an eyeball cramp). It's hot. Totally. 

Ah, sucking dick. For the penis owner, it's a wonderful thing. For the mouth owner, it can also be a wonderful thing. Getting off and hearing/making somebody get off are both awesome, and when it's done conscientiously, it will be remembered and cherished for many many masturbatory sessions to come. Heh. Come. I just made a pun there. 

There are quite a few women, however, that have gone on a bit of a strike against the kind of gleeful and free head-giving days of yore. Often, I am confronted with angry males regarding this, and I always wind up giving the same advice. Here, you get it for free, and it's all anonymous and stuff. Put it into practice, and you'll be GOLDEN. 

Don't know about other girls, but I personally love sucking and swallowing. :)

In my thought sucking his penis to orgasm and then swallowing it is the best thing in the world. I love it when he squirts his hot load in my mouth and then swallow. I know he loves it when I take him all in.

i love suckin cock but refuse 2 swallow!! lol

are you kidding?! WOMEN (not 'girls') LOVE the cock, they'd do anything to suck on one. It turns them on big time (so the hornier she is, the better). As for swallowing semen, it depends on the woman in question but i think you'll find the majority love it too, it makes them feel subordinate to their man which they also love.

i realy like to lick and suck and swallow as much cum as i can .love it most girls do sorrel x

Yes I do I love to suck and swallow it. Oral has always been my favorite part of sex.

sucking dick is probably my favorite thing to do.

I love it.... wouldnt do it if i didn't.

It has to be freshly washed though..... i dont like cheesey knobs lol


i could suck cock all night long given the chance,theres nothing i like doing better, if i was having sex and i didnt get to suck cock would feel totally depressed and let down ,actually it wouldnt happen , no cocksucking ,no sex, fair deal i recon lol , (now u now where my name came from, a question i am often asked lol)

Love sucking cock! And gosh just reading this thread made me frisky hehe.

Do I suck cock to please the Mr, yes I do I get off on his pleasure, the more excited he is the hornier it is for me, but as everyone else has said, I wouldn't if I didn't want to.

And I agree, bubbles, it has to be clean and I've never really had a probl_m since I started swinging, all the guys have been yummy.

I must admit when i first starting sucking cock i hated it..my mouth used to ache so bad.but now im starting to like it and it also gets me very horny hehe....and yes the man has to have a ultra clean nob,

sumone told me if ur going to have your pussy licked or cock sucked not to eat anything with onion in ! becuase ur ment to smell it !

ohh yes and defenatly eat strawberrys for a week lol

mmmmm.nothing better than a moist cock sliding down my throat, i love to teese first by licking the tip then slowly working my way down, till im gagging, i love the feeling of gagging on a long hard cock, but the best bit ever is when he cant restrain himslefe anymore and feel the warm salty cum sliding dowm mmmmmm my perfect bj





0 comments:

Post a Comment